About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I've spent the last 6 days planning, strategizing, calculating, experimenting, playing around and tinkering with Warhammer 40K armies. Now that I've finally decided what to buy, there shouldn't be any problem. I just need to decide between a Valkyrie and an Aegis Defence Line. I'm leaning toward the former because I don't want to buy the Codex Stronghold Assault. I'm just going to buy Codex: Militarum Tempestus and Codex: Imperial Knights. That's all. Yay. The rest, I'll ask for advice from the shopkeeper. So now that's decided I don't have to crack my head over what to buy and what to put in my army any longer. YAY!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment