About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, January 3, 2015

For the Emperor!!!! IMPERIAL KNIGHTS GALORE!

Never mind, screw all that. I've got a funnier idea. I'm going to build an Imperial Knight army. I'll slowly save up and buy one Imperial Knight per month, so it'll take me a while, but it doesn't matter. They're probably the only ones I need to buy along with 2 more Broadsides. I will go with the Adamantine Lance Formation and keep my Knights closely packed together so that I can re-roll their Ion Shield saves. Not sure if that's a good idea, but I'll probably do that for the fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment