About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The photographs of my Imperial Knights and Warhammer 40K army

I'll be up front and honest here. I hate taking photographs. Absoultely hate it. I've a grudge against cameras, and as my friends and family can often tell you, I'm the type to shy away from a camera and hide away from the spotlight. With an ugly face like mine, you can't exactly blame me for being reluctant to have my ugliness immortalized in either a frame or a digitial jpeg file. Not to mention I'm pretty aware of all the flames, hate and insults I'll get when someone posts my photograph online. My face, as they say, is like a punching bag.

Yes, I am that ugly.

This is why it took me more than a month to upload the photographs I took of my Imperial Knights. I took them only to show my brother what I had been building, in case he's interested in Warhammer 40K. Other than that, I left my phone alone, never bothered to upload the photographs to my hard drive. The only reason why I did it today was because the office required me to send them photographs of a field trip for a module I was helping out with more than six months ago.

Yeah, why did I send them now instead of six months ago? I want to kick myself for completely forgeting all about them. I'm such an idiot.

Anyway, thanks to my job, I transferred all the photographs in my cell phone to my hard drive. I'll probably be deleting a lot of them because they're quite badly taken. Ouch. I feel ashamed of myself.

Never mind. Here's a few badly taken photographs of the Imperial Knights, Riptide and Broadside and Hammerhead that I had built. I haven't photographed my painted Broadside yet, but I'll probably take a picture on Thursday when I paint my Imperial Knights.

My Knight Errant. Most likely the guy who's my Warlord, and the Knight that my main character/protagonist will be piloting.

The Riptide beside my Knight Errant. I forgot to take a picture of the Riptide (you know how I hate taking photographs) so I had to rush back to the shop to take a picture of it after I had already kept it, just so I can show my brother the awesome Gundam ripoff. As with my story, the Draconis regiments are sent to capture and steal Tau Battlesuits, and the Riptide is one of the stuff they stole. It came along with 2 Shielded Missile Drones, which are floating in front of my Knight Errant.

As I'm very used to building model kits (a veteran who has built Gundam models and Zoids), I could easily finish building both the Broadside and the Hammerhead gunship in a single day. This is the result. Again, the Hammerhead gunship and Broadside were what they stole, but in the end I regretted buying the Hammerhead gunship because I can't use it in my Firebase Support Cadre. Whoops.

My awesome Missile Broadside with 1 Makerlight Drone and 1 Shield Drone. I love missiles.

I might not be using the Hammerhead gunship in Warhammer 40K matches, but I still like it and its heavy railgun. Maybe I'll play Unbound one day, or I'll add an Allied Detachment of Tau. I'll have to check the Farsight Enclaves to see what I can do because I'm reluctant to buy Firewarriors.

My Knight Paladin. The good old partner for my Knight Errant. I'll be getting a third Knight (Knight Errant) this month to complete my Knight detachment. The Imperial Knights will be my primary detachment!

Everyone inside the shelf in Battle Bunker. Good luck, guys. Well, the Knight Paladin isn't in there yet, whoops. But in any case, you can see how they're shaping up.

Yeah, so that's basically all the photographs I took. I'll be painting either my Riptide or my Knights this Thursday, so I'll take whatever pictures I can. The only guarantee is of my fully painted Broadside, which is admittedly not very well done, but I couldn't care less. The Draconis are not known for our good paint jobs. Actually, we're infamous for our bad paint jobs. Heh.

For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment