About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

An update after so long

Finally, an update after so long! I've written the fifth chapter of War Convocation and uploaded it. I don't think it's an enjoyable chapter because there's not much action and stuff. Rather, this chapter is more of a information or expanation chapter. It details the history and background of the Draconis system and House Yato, as well the importance and significance of the forge world Draconis IV to the Imperium.

Have fun reading it, but if you're looking for explosive action, this chapter doesn't have it. The lore, world-building and setting were fun to craft and I enjoyed writing the background and elaborating on the history. I do understand if readers don't like it or don't enjoy it, though. But hey, it's fun. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment