About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Breaking news: Tau release

Apparently on Faeit 212 and Bell of Lost Souls, there has been a reveal of the new Tau units in the upcoming issues of White Dwarf and Warhammer Visions. Yay!

Here are the links. I'm not a Tau player so I can't say much but I love the battle suits and mecha designs of Tau even if I don't play Tau, and I think Warhammer 40K fans will be interested in them anyway.

Faeit 212

Bell of Lost Souls

So if you're interested in Tau or a Tau player, head over to their blogs and check them out.

As for me, I'll be preparing my Adeptus Mechanicus army in preparation for a clash with the new Tau army. When 2 hi-tech armies clash, only one will prevail! Well, the Adeptus Mechanicus is backward technologically when compared with the Tau, but you know what I mean.

I wonder what's going to happen to the Hammerhead gunship. It got out-performed by the Broadside battlesuits, and with the Stormsurge coming in, I think it's going to sink further into obscurity unless it has an upgrade or improvements to its current abilities and weaponry. Will they improve the Vespids too? Those guys aren't much to look at or use either......

We'll see. If I find out more information I'll let you guys know. Generally I wouldn't bother, I mean as you saw I didn't do anything on the new Necron, Eldar, Harlequinns, Space Marines, Dark Angels, Khorne Daemonkin releases. I only did on the factions that interested me, the Imperial Guard/Astra Militarium, the Militarum Tempestus, Imperial Knights, Skitarii and Cult Mechanicus. So we'll see what I can do about Tau...if you remember I had a Tau army before I got rid of it and sold them to someone else. Ha ha, so I don't mind keeping tabs on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment