About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Stories

The next chapter of War Convocation has been written and uploaded. As usual, you can click on the link to read it. As I've decided on going Mech, I might as well just throw in the Punisher, Demolisher and Wyvern tanks before schedule.

Now that I think about it, it's fitting for the owner of the AdMECHknight blog to go MECH for Imperial Guard. Ha ha. Ha.

Anyway, I have a new idea for a new Warhammer 40K story. I'm still writing War Convocation because there's still so much I want to write about it, the omnicopaeia and stuff. That should be fun. It's a fun story that displays the Adeptus Mechanicus that I always want to write about AND throws in my favorite Imperial Guard for fun. Leman Russ tanks! And more Leman Russ tanks! I'm going for the siege variants to roll into the enemies' lines and blast them apart with sheer firepower! Unless my tanks get destroyed my meltas, lances, haywire and other anti-vehicle weaponry. Ouch.

The new idea is inspired by Seven Samurai so I wanted to write a similar story called Seven Freeblades. It's about seven Freeblades who have severed their ties with House Yato that come upon a backward, isolated agri-world that has been targeted by a Tyranid splinter hive. The seven Imperial Knights must work together in order to fend off the ravenous broods and protect the verdant, paradise-like world from the sinister hive-mind. And to make matters worse, the Stormfire Steel Chaos Space Marines launches an attack at the same time, bearing the request of their Dark Mechanicum allies - to bring back an intact Tyranid Dominatrix or a gargantuan synapse creature that has landed upon the poor agri-world. The only things standing between these two insidious forces are seven Freeblades, mighty Imperial Knights who have discared their names and houses for honor and duty.

By the way, the Stormfire Steel Chaos Space Marines are a  chapter that splintered off from the Iron Warriors Chaos Space Marines.

I wonder if this will work. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment