About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Mars Battlecruiser

After an hour or so of playing, I managed to have my The Avenger of Khuegan and The Sword of Boetia succeed in their planetary bombardment where we basically wiped out Chaos strongholds with orbital weaponry (Death from the skies!). Thanks to that, Astra Militarum troops were able to root out the remaining Chaos forces and rout them from the sector. Hooray!

In addition, I also completed a side mission that was Assassination where I had to defend my flagship from Eldar Corsairs. It was a frustrating mission, but I somehow succeeded by destroying all the Eldar ships. At the cost of my flagship, but somehow I still managed to be victorious. I don't understand. I think it's because my victory condition (destroy all the Eldar corsairs) came before I lost my flagship. Anyway, thanks to that I leveled up to level 5 and now I have unlocked my Mars battlecruisier, The Triumph of Deliverance! This will be my new flagship.

Goodbye, The Avenger of Khuegan. Well, I repaired him twice, costing me a painful 100 renown points, but I probably will not be using him unless I have the points. We shall see. For now, I'll be taking command in my The Triumph of Deliverance and taking the fight to the archenemy!

For the Emperor! And the Omnissiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment