About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Freeblade Chapter 4

Chapter 4 for my story Freeblade is out! Please check it out if you're so inclined...otherwise it's fine. I know a lot of you here aren't interested in reading Warhammer 40K fanfiction anyway.

Not sure what to say, it's a chapter detailing the politics between the Knightly houses and explaining the importance of the consorts, but in a narrative fashion. Not much action, it's focused more on dialogue. World building, if you ask me. Anyway, if you've enjoyed it so far, I hope you will like the new chapter. Otherwise...well, nothing I can do about it except hop into my Knight and open fire with my rapid-fire battle cannon.

By the way, Forge World has come up with Mechanicus masks for Imperial Knights, but I can't say I'm fond of them. If you like them, stay in touch with Forge World and they'll update you when they finish the resin masks.

For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment