About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Freeblade story

I almost forgot about this, but I've begun writing a new story titled Freeblade. It's about a Freeblade (ha ha, obviously). You can read it by clicking on the link. The first chapter, Armored Offensive, is up. I don't know how it'll turn out, but I hope you enjoy it.

Keep in mind that I'm merely an amateur writer, so don't expect top-notch, professional writing. Please go easy on the reviews, but if you have constructive criticism and suggestions, by all means please don't hold back!

It's about an Imperial Knight from House Yato who becomes a Freeblade after renouncing his allegiance to his house and following his oath to fight alongside the Draconian Armored Defense Force. I wanted to write something like Renegade where he chases and hunts down the renegade Chaos Knight The Living Litany, but I decided to go with a more free style (fitting for a Freeblade) and try to add my Battlefleet Gothic: Armada experience into the story. So expect space battles too!

Actually, I wanted to combine this story with an Explorator fleet, but I hope I'm not doing too much. Basically, the Draconian Imperial Guard regiment the Imperial Knight is attached to has been enlisted by an Explorator Archmagos for his exploration. So they'll be searching for archeotech and fighting alongside my other favorite faction, the Skitarii! YAY!

For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment