About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, July 1, 2016

Mini Black Library catalogue

Hello, everyone! As I am leaving for Minnesota, America, in August, I thought I would "donate" my Warhammer 40K books and create a mini Black Library in Battle Bunker.

Battle Bunker Singapore is located at Bugis+ #03-16/17, 201 Victoria Street, Singapore 188067. The nearest MRT station is Bugis MRT Station, which you can access via the green East-West line or the blue Downtown line.

This post is meant to be a catalogue for my books that I'll leave there. Please feel free to browse, read, borrow and enjoy them. I only ask that you return them after reading so that other customers and patrons can also read them. You are allowed (I hope) to bring them home to finish reading it, as long as you remember to bring it back to return them. The books are for all ages, so please enjoy.

If you don't return my books, then may the God-Emperor protect you, for the Inquisition will hunt you down...and they will show no mercy.

Without further ado, here's my mini Black Library catalogue:

Warhammer

Lords of Valor, edited by Marc Gascoigne and Christian Dunn

Warhammer 40,000

Space Marine Battles

The World Engine, by Ben Counter

Space Marines omnibuses

The Grey Knights Onmnibus, by Ben Counter

Deathwatch: Ignition, by Ben Counter, Steve Lyons, Robbie MacNiven, Justin D Hill, Chris Dows, Ian St Martin, Peter Fehervari, Mark Clapham and Braden Campbell.

Horus Heresy

Mechanicum, by Graham McNeill

Cybernetica, by Rob Sanders

Adeptus Mechanicus

Skitarius, by Rob Sanders

Tech-Priest, by Rob Sanders

Mars Trilogy

Priests of Mars, by Graham McNeill

Lords of Mars, by Graham McNeill

Gods of Mars, by Graham McNeill

Imperial Knights

Knights of the Imperium, by Graham McNeill

Imperial Guard (Come on, who's going to call them Astra Militarum? Unless you want to sound pretentious)

Yarrick: The Pyres of Armageddon, by David Annandale

Astra Militarum: Legends of the Dark Millennium, by David Annandale, Toby Frost, Braden Campbell and Justin D Hill

Honour Imperialis, by Aaron Dembski-Bowden, Rob Sanders and Steve Lyons

Ice Guard, by Steve Lyons

Baneblade, by Guy Haley

Tempestus, by Braden Campbell

Gaunt's Ghosts omnibus

The Founding, by Dan Abnett (truthfully, this book doesn't belong to me. It belongs to a friend who gave it to me)

Ciaphas Cain omnibuses

Ciaphas Cain: Hero of the Imperium, by Sandy Mitchell

Ciaphas Cain: Defender of the Imperium, by Sandy Mitchell

Ciaphas Cain

The Emperor's Finest, by Sandy Mitchell

The Last Ditch, by Sandy Mitchell

The Greater Good, by Sandy Mitchell

Yes, there is a great biasness toward Imperial Guard, but that's because they are my favorite faction. I would have more, but I already donated Henry Zou's Flesh and Iron to my neighborhood library. I regretted that, it would have made a nice addition to my mini library. No big deal. I have 1 random Warhammer novel. And then 12 Imperial Guard books (counting the Gaunt's Ghosts and Ciaphas Cain books), versus 7 Mechanicus novels (including 2 from Horus Heresy), 1 Imperial Knight novel (sad to say, it's the only one published so far) and 3 Space Marine books (Grey Knights count as Space Marines, right? Or is the militant arm of the Ordo Malleus an entirely different force?). So yes, my Imperial Guard collection takes up the bulk of my library. Never underestimate the appeal of being an Imperial Guardsman! We die a lot, but at least we gain recognition for our sacrifices! Uh...not much use if we're dead, but still...anyway, exactly half of my collection is nothing but Imperial Guard novels. So yes, I swing toward the Imperial Guard. And why wouldn't I?

If not for us, the galaxy would have fallen apart long ago. What, you think the Space Marines can defend the Imperium of Man on their own? Dream on.

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Oh, and once again, please drop by Battle Bunker and read these books. I'll see if I can move all of them by today, but the library should be done by next week (7 July, coincidentally tanabata Festival in Japan, have fun going to the summer matsuri). I hope.

Last thing...I will continue to buy more Warhammer 40,000 novels, particularly the Imperial Guard and Adeptus Mechanicus (and I wish some Imperial Knight novels will be published soon) ones, and I'll continue posting up book reviews. This blog is not dead, even if I have to part with my tabletop army for 5 years (unless I get kicked out of grad school, but I'm not going all the way to America to get kicked out). Book reviews and video games will still be abound. I'll update more on Battlefleet Gothic: Armada as I play more, and I might even check out Dawn of War III! I will also definitely get Space Hulk: Deathwing, so look out for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment