About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Solar Admiral Spire

I've finally done it.

I have completed Battlefleet Gothic: Armada and driven away the forces of Chaos. I have crippled Abaddon's flagship, The Planet Killer, and halted his 12th Black Crusade in its tracks. YES!!! FOR THE EMPEROR!

Thanks to Captain Abridal's heroic sacrifice, he saved the system from going supernova and disabled the Blackstone Fortresses. A pity they self-destructed before the Imperium could re-populate and control them again, but at least we have 3 more. I hope. Poor dude. Captain Abridal was awesome, he drove his Flame of Purity right into the converged beams of the 3 Blackstone Fortresses.

"All power to the void shields! I shall put an end to this madness once and for all! For the Emperor! For Battlefleet Gothic!"

*cue heroic roar as the Flame of Purity rams right into the converged point and blows up*

Thanks to his valiance and courage, Battlefleet Gothic destroyed the Chaos fleets and saved the countless worlds of the Imperium. Awesome. Just awesome.


Now that the campaign is completed, I'm off to try some other game or write my stories. The game was exceedingly difficult and frustrating at times. Maybe I suck at it. No, I definitely sucked at it. Anyway, I don't think I'll put myself through that grueling campaign again. Ugh. I love the cutscenes, I love the story and I love the characters, but it's not enough for me to go through the pain of fighting off 9 Ork ships with only 2 or retrying near-impossible missions like defender for Planetary Assault. So I'll just give up for now and focus on writing stories. It'll take me a while to get back to Freeblade because I'm writing stuff for my original story (I don't think anyone is interested in it anyhow), so yeah. I seek your kind understanding.

For the Emperor!

2 comments:

  1. You don't need kindness nor understanding ! Write it FOR THE EMPEROR !!!

    ReplyDelete