About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Caling for Campus Wargamers!

I have just been to the Student Union Office today in Coffman Memorial Union, and to my chagrin I found out that the Campus Wargamers Club has been dissolved since 2011. Apparently they existed for 3 short years before going into inactivity and basically disappearing.

So this is a call for all those currently enrolled in the University of Minnesota (preferably Twin Cities) who are interested in Warhammer 40K and other wargaming activities. Please, if you want to revive the Campus Wargamers Club, let me know! I need 4 other people to bring the club back to life! Once we revive the Campus Wargamers Club, we can grab a room and have Warhammer 40K battles every Friday.

For the Emperor!

P.S. if you're not a student of the University of Minnesota, and would like to recommend me a place to play Warhammer 40K - like Tower Games, for example, please let me know too. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment