About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Vendetta for Death from the Skies

Oh, right. There was quite a furor being made about the Vendetta being missing from the Death From the Skies supplement that Games Workshop released a couple of months ago. I was one of them, being the proud owner of three Vendetta gunships, so you can imagine my dismay when I learned that it was missing. I ain't gonna use no Valkyrie Assault Carrier. I want my triple twin-linked lascannons! But alas, it seems that Games Workshop has a vendetta against the Vendetta, and so did not deign to include them in their supplement. Ugh.

Well, fellow Vendetta owners, rejoice! For we have received an update from Forge World regarding the Vendetta gunship! Here are the rules for using the Vendetta in the Death from the Skies supplement! So now feel free to bring your Vendetta gunships to a dogfight and shoot enemy flyers out of the air with triple twin-linked lascannons!

AWESOME! For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment