About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, August 26, 2016

Warhammer 40K in Minnesota

In Singapore, if you want to play Warhammer 40K, you have Battle Bunker in Bugis+. Easy to find, even if you're a foreigner. It's located near the center of the city, and has easy access through the MRT lines. So yeah.

In Minnesota, it seems that I can't really go around that much. The best place I can find - and by best I mean most convenient, is Tower Games. I think I'll visit Tower Games the most during my time in Minnesota. So yeah. Yay. And if anyone who is new to Minnesota wants to wargame or play Warhammer 40K, I suggest you check out the group Frozen North Gaming Club. They have a group on Facebook, and maybe they'll let you know how best to wargame and get together for Warhammer 40K.

So yeah, for the Emperor! Good thing I found Tower Games. I was cracking my head so badly over where to find a convenient hobby shop to wargame. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment