About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, October 14, 2016

Burning of Prospero

I'm not sure if I have ever written a review for it, but Prospero Burns was one of my favorite Horus Heresy novels, alongside Thousand Sons. My number one favorite is still Mechanicum, though. The point is, I never thought I would ever see the day Prospero Burns turn into an actual tabletop game.

I only have one word to say. Awesome. Oh, and not forgetting the 5 models of Sisters of Silence. Wow. Just wow.





As you can see, you will have 30 Legion Veterans 5 Tartaros Terminators, 5 Custodian Guard, 5 Sisters of Silence and two characters - Ahzek Ahriman and Geigor Fell-Hand. Plus terrain pieces to represent Prospero. Cool! If I ever have the money, I might just get it, but...oh well. I don't know if I will ever have the money. Sorry, but a graduate student hardly earns enough to eke out a living, never mind indulge in the expensive Warhammer 40K hobby.

Anyway, one of my favorite points about the Horus Heresy novels Thousand Sons and Prospero Burns is that the Thousand Sons are actually loyal to the Emperor till the very end. That's also the reason why I don't like Space Wolves. It's their fault my Thousand Sons were forced to turn to Chaos for help. Ugh. All part of Tzeentch's plan, no doubt. Damn it.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do. In addition to this release, I've heard rumors about Rubric Marines, and a potential new, separate codex for the Thousand Sons. In addition to that, there's a plastic miniature of Magnus, the Daemonic Primarch, as you can see in this video (click on it, because I can't find the youtube version, sorry)...

But I do have the Youtube trailer for Propsero Burns embedded down below. ENJOY! And keep faith in the Emperor, Thousand Sons, for he will forgive your betrayal and welcome you back once you renounce your ties to the evil Tzeentch!


No comments:

Post a Comment