About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, October 7, 2016

Freeblade

I have finally downloaded Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade on my phone! So I can play the game on my phone anytime I want.

To be honest, I probably will not play it all that often because it'll obviously drain my phone's battery, and I need it to make calls, send messages, etc. If I want to game, I'll be using my computer. But hey, being a Warhammer 40,000 fan, especially a fan of Imperial Knights, it's a must-download for my phone. Already the cinematics look awesome, with the Knight-apparent surviving the Rite of Becoming and earning his own Knight Paladin. We shall bring down the forces of Chaos that dare invade Taranis! FOR THE EMPEROR!

Image result for freeblade

Need to crush some heretics? Call in your friendly Knight today! Approach your Munitorum Department for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment