About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Codex Supplement: Traitor Legions

Sorry for being late again! But this is the latest trailer just in from Warhammer TV!

It's the latest teaser for the Codex Supplement: Traitor Legions...and guess what? It's going to be released on 3rd December! That's about 2 weeks away, guys! Prepare yourselves! The Warp is coming, and Chaos will descend upon us all! Draconian Guardsmen! Draconian Armor! Imperial Knights of Draconis! We shall stand against this tide of Chaos and purge the Emperor's galaxy clean of these Traitor scum! Unite our forces with our brothers-in-arms of the Adeptus Mechanicus, for they will send a Skitarii legion and a Titan Maniple! Together, there is nothing Chaos can do but die before the fury of our God-Emperor!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Okay, Imperium biasness aside, this looks to be an exciting release, and I can't wait to see what they have in store for the Thousand Sons and other Traitor Legions! I want to gget my hands on those rules and write up an analysis for you guys! I'll be focusing primarily on the Thousand Sons (obviously), but if I like what I see for the others, I might write about them too. We'll see. I mean, Iron Warriors are the closest legion to the Dark Mechanicum, so I might check them out for armor convoys. Not that I'll play these guys, but you know what I mean...I'll definitely find a way to incorporate Thousand Sons into my army at some point of time, but we'll see. Sigh...no money, no talk. Well even without money, I can still update my hobby blog, so I might as well.

War is coming. With all its glory, and all its horror. Knights of the Imperium, your freedom awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment