About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, November 25, 2016

Space Hulk Deathwing beta update!

As promised, whenever Space Hulk: Deathwing updates, I'll be here to bring you the news! And so it is here!

The Space Hulk: Deathwing official Facebook page has posted on its development blog about the latest beta updates. The post is titled Beta Survival Guide and Community Update, so it's...well, about the beta and how to survive against the waves of Genestealers. That's quite the steal, eh?

Nothing much to talk about - it's better if you just click on the link and view it for yourself, but basically it teaches you how to use the beta, like server lobby, game lobby, chat with teammates, choose your class, etc. And apparently if your whole squad dies, you get a placeholder. What? Yeah, I know. As I said, read the link for more details.

If more news on Thousand Sons and Space Hulk: Deathwing comes in, I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment