About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, December 2, 2016

Madness? This is Magnus

The following is a scene that played out when Leman Russ arrives in Prospero to arrest Magnus for heresy and treason.

Leman Russ: Listen carefully, Magnus. The Emperor conquers and controls everything He rests His eyes upon. He leads an army so massive it shakes the stars with its march, so vast it fills the galaxy to the brim. All the God-Emperor requires is this: for your head. A token of Prospero's submission to the will of the All-Father.

Magnus: Submission. Well, that's a bit of a problem. See, I've already used my supposedly heretic psychic powers and found out that you've been misled by that whore-son Horus to come kill me...

Leman Russ: We must be diplomatic.

Magnus: And of course the Thousand Sons...have their knowledge of the arcane lore to consider.

Leman Russ: Choose your next words carefully, Magnus. They may be your last as Primarch.

Magnus: A Primarch's head... (he points his staff at Russ, his potent psychic powers crackling to life. All around him, Thousand Sons follow his lead and conjure witchfire on the other Space Wolves.)

Leman Russ: Madman! You're a madman!

Magnus: A head, huh? Why not I deliver the Emperor your head instead?

Leman Russ: No Primarch, even the Warmaster himself, no Primarch threatens another Primarch!

Magnus: You bring the entirety of your legion and space fleet to my system. You insult my Chief Librarian. You threaten my Sons with genocide and Exterminatus. Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Russ. Perhaps you should have done the same.

Leman Russ: This is blasphemy! This is madness! (Magnus lowers his staff and gazes upon Russ)

Magnus: Madness? THIS IS MAGNUS! (unleashes Gaze of Magnus, rolls a 6 - Russ takes 6+D6 wounds, no saves allowed, and is obliterated)

No comments:

Post a Comment