About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Shipped from Fenris, lost in the Warp

All right, so I received an email from Games Workshop that my copy of Wrath of Magnus has shipped today (or yesterday). Apparently they've finally seen fit to ship it from the Fenris system, and it is en route via the Munitorum...uh, FedEx. Unfortunately, when I clicked on the tracking number they provided, I was informed that my copy was currently lost in the Warp, and it will take 3-5 days for the delivery ship to translate into real-space. I hope their Geller fields didn't fail or anything.

Anyway, today is the day when Wrath of Magnus is officially released, especially in Games Workshop retailers and wherever, so grab your copy! I'm sure everyone else is writing their reviews and whatever at this point of time, having received their copy long ago. As for me...I'll do the usual thing and wait patiently for my copy to arrive, and then I'll do an in-depth analysis and coverage of the fluff, formations, Thousand Sons detachment, Tzeentch Daemons detachment, etc. I mean, those new Horrors are horrifying! The horror!

Emperor willing, that shouldn't take too long, but as we all know, the Warp is fickle. Well, let's just pray that the light of the Astronomican shines through!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

No comments:

Post a Comment