About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, December 16, 2016

Space Hulk: Deathwing full of bugs

Yes, that's right. Space Hulk: Deathwing is full of bugs. Both literally and figuratively. Not only are you assailed by endless hordes of Genestealers (or bugs), the game itself seemed to be plagued with problems at the time of writing (2 days after the release date, so today is 16th December).

Framerate issues, graphic tearing, slowdown (lag), stuttering and all sorts of visual problems plague the game as much as the Genestealers themselves. Of course, this is all secondhand info from those who have actually played the game - and a few of them say that these are the same problems from the Beta, and the developers haven't actually fixed anything. Basically another Gothic Battlefleet: Armada all over again. Ouch.

I haven't played the game myself, so I can't say much. Yes, I pre-ordered it and kept up on the news, but you can't blame me. I have finals and papers to submit next week. My first (and last) final is on Monday, 19th December, and after that I have a couple of papers to submit on 21st December. I *might* play the game after that, but for now I have to focus on studying. What free time I have, I'll be reading novels (clearing my backlog because I need to buy the Black Library collections and write reviews on those Ciaphas Cain, Gaunt's Ghosts, Guy Haley's superheavy tank novels, and even Ahriman's books - so look forward to those) or writing up fun, experimental lists for the Thousand Sons. After all, the goal is to order those Scarab Occult Terminators, Rubric Marines and whatever right after the exams so that I can assemble them during the Winter holidays after the exams. I might not, though, because I don't have the cash, so we'll see. Being a student, I need the money for living expenses, and I can't blow them on such an expensive hobby. The novels alone are going to cost me about a couple hundred dollars. Ugh.

So...yeah, we'll see. Anyway, I'll update you guys again if Space Hulk: Deathwing gets a patch update that fixes the bugs or anything. Keep hunting, don your Tactical Dreadnought Armor and terminate those in-gene-ious Genestealers!

No comments:

Post a Comment