About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Records Expunged

Um, basically my external hard drive went nuts and I lost all my files. Especially my school documents.

That's why I haven't posted much lately, I was trying to fix the problem. I've sent it to the Tech-Priests in Mars to recover whatever data they can, and the Omnissiah willing, I hope they get it back. Otherwise all those years of undergraduate and graduate school readings, essays, etc. are all gone. And that hurts. A lot.

Fortunately, the Black Library ebooks I've purchased are still in my Kindle, so my reading is unaffected. Just know I'm in an extremely busy period for my semester (all the deadlines, essays and presentations are due over the next few weeks) so please don't mind me. Just assume I'm traveling in the Warp for an indetermined amount of time. Once my semester ends, I will go back to reading John French's Ahriman novels, and I'll write a book review for all four Ahriman books. I love the first book and I'm barely starting on the second now. It'll definitely take me a long while to read all four, just like The Razing of Prospero, so assume that I'm lost in the Warp for months before suddenly exiting it and finding myself back in Cadia. No, Cadia hasn't fallen, and the Warp does silly things with time, like sending me back into the past. Okay, never mind. That was bad.

Anyway, I'll go perform rituals for the Machine God to appease the machine spirit in my external hard drive and hope the Mechanicus adepts of Mars will be able to restore the lost data.

No comments:

Post a Comment