About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, May 12, 2017

Compilaton of 8th Edition news

I'm not Natfka and I shouldn't try to copy or learn from him because...frankly speaking, I'm inferior and I'm not even worth 1/40,000 the blogger that Natfka is. But I'll still do this because...well...

Okay, the only reason why I compiled the 8th Edition news in my blog is 1) so that readers will have an easier time navigating and searching for them. 2) I've went back and updated the 8th Edition posts with pretty pictures (stolen from the Warhammer Community website). That's about it. I'll put this as a featured post until 8th Edition hits, so you guys can look for whatever news you want and click on it.



If only Warhammer Community has thought about this too...then I don't have to scrounge through their history of posts to look for everything on 8th Edition. Anyway, I'll update this Featured Post every time I have a new article on 8th Edition - and rest assured, I'll definitely post the link back to the Warhammer Community website if you want to see the original post (which you probably should - wait, why are you looking at my blog? Go to Warhammer Community now!).

Unit Profiles

Weapons in 8th Edition

Movement

Psykers galore!

Shoot!

Charge to fight

The morale of the story

The Great Rift

Battle-forged Armies

Faction and Allies

Reclaiming Cadia

Large models (?)

Infantry

Characters

More weapons!

Datasheets

You've got a point - our power levels are over 9,000!

The Damocles Debacle

Stratagems, gems of a strategy

Primaris Psyker...I mean Space Marines

Indomitus Crusade and Dark imperium

Reserving your reserves

Vehicles

That was close!

Having a strong stronghold

Transporting Transports

Cover ruins Warhammer 40,000

8th Edition release date announced!

Forging 8th Edition for Forge World

Forge World Datasheet

Man with a Mission

More Primaris Space Marines

Ultima Founding

Choosing your army

Ultramar

Battlezones

The Final Preview

Warhammer 40,000 recap

Faction Focus

I'll include several Faction Focus here, just for the fun of it. Take note, it'll only be the Factions that I'm interested in, so...probably no xenos (sorry, Eldar). Chaos Space Marines...well, they're only there because I've an interest in the Thousand Sons, so they're an aberration. We don't condone Traitors here.

Faction Focus: Chaos Space Marines

Faction Focus: Imperial Guard...cough...Astra Militarum



Faction Focus: Imperial Knights



Faction Focus: Tyranids

Faction Focus: Death Guard

Faction Focus: Genestealer Cults

Faction Focus: Thousand Sons



Faction Focus: Adeptus Mechanicus

No comments:

Post a Comment