About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, June 2, 2017

New global campaign

Listen up, men and women of the Draconian Armored Force, and Sires and Ladies of the Knightly Houses of Draconis III! And you too, Skitarii maniples and the Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood of the Forge World Draconis IV

There will be a global campaign deciding the fate of Konor, and we will be playing a part in it! It starts in July, which is right before I return to the United States, and with all my army still in Singapore, I am going to participate in it. For the Emperor!



Obviously I'm planning to do this at Battle Bunker in Bugis+, Singapore, and I'll update you guys when it happens! FOR THE EMPEROR! We're going to cleanse the Konor system of Death Guard and Traitors! Might as well make this into the Mere Mortals story I'm planning to write in the far future.

No comments:

Post a Comment