About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Astaramis stands!

Well...thanks to my local gaming store not logging the results because my friend is busy taking stock, and the American guy I sent to for Fantasy Flight Games didn't respond at all to my submissions, my results for the Konor Campaign last week weren't counted.

Yeah, I know. That sucks. I'm extremely bitter and disappointed. But hey, whatever. I guess I'll use those battle reports for some Adeptus Mechanicus (and Imperial Knights) versus Necrons story.

On the plus side, it seems that the Imperium has won. Astaramis stands strong. We have won! Just barely. Now, it's Konor's turn, and the Adeptus Mechanicus forces of Draconis IV will aid their brothers in the priesthood of Mars and defend the forge world from the forces of Chaos!

You can read the results and find out about the second week's missions here.

As for me, I think I'll be going to a different local gaming store tomorrow to make sure my results for the campaign are counted this time.

2 comments:

  1. You have more than one local gaming store? You lucky bastard.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Singapore, so...yeah.

      There's a lot in Minneapolis too, thankfully.

      Delete