About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Konor Campaign is not fixed!

I've heard accusations from many people that the Konor Campaign is "fixed" and that Games Workshop had skewed it toward an Imperial victory. Fortunately, the Regimental Standard cleared up the issue.

Greetings, Guardsman! It has been deemed tactically prudent to allow Drenthal to fall into the hands of the Archenemy while we consolidate our forces elsewhere.*

* Please note that talk suggesting the campaign is somehow “a fix” or that the results were decided ahead of time are seditious and will be dealt with as such.

So yeah. Games Workshop didn't fix the campaign! Any heretic who suggests otherwise shall be dealt with in an appropriate manner in the form of my plasma pistol. I will be happy to fufil my Commissariat duties and keep an eye out for such libel! The Emperor Protects! And there is only one Imperial Truth!

Anyway, I hope I can pull something off with my Imperial Knights on Saturday for the last Konor mission. It seems to be for Lords of War...and that's exactly the Battlefield Role of my Imperial Knights!

No comments:

Post a Comment