About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Adeptus Mechanicus Codex up for pre-order!



What do you know? I know I posted about this last week when I got my hands on the White Dwarf, but Warhammer Community has released a post telling us that pre-orders for the Adeptus Mechanicus codex will be up next week! Woohoo! I can't wait!



So basically what do we get? Um, it's a repetition of what we already know. "Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus is the most complete guide to the servants of the Machine God we’ve ever released, covering rules as well as background of the different sects of this mysterious cult. Inside, you’ll find datasheets for the Cult Mechanicus, Skitarii, and for the first time, Questor Mechanicus Knights, as well as new Stratagems, Warlord Traits, and Relics. There are also rules for 7 forge worlds, including classics like Mars as well as more niche factions like Agripinaa and Stygies VIII – we’ll be taking a look at the powerful unique abilities for each in detailed previews next week."

At least we will see the rules and Stratagems for the forge worlds, and that's something I can't wait to see. I'll be happy to use that. We'll see what I can do. Once the codex comes out, I'll be covering it in-depth and explore the various Stratagems, forge worlds and other stuff, as well as the units and whether they've been buffed or nerfed or whatever. Just like the Index analysis, eh? So look forward to that.



Oh, and Belisarius Cawl will be available separately. I already have the guy. In fact, I even used him in a tabletop battle yesterday. More on that in another post (which will also talk about the Renegade thing that I saw but didn't participate in).

No comments:

Post a Comment