About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Pre-order for Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus is up!

Praise the Omnissiah! Finally the pre-orders for Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus is up!



You can check Warhammer Community for more details, or you can go straight to the Games Workshop webstore to pre-order them now! Personally, I'll be pre-ordering them from my local gaming store. To support the business and all that. :)

Adeptus Mechanicus Gamer's Collection
Looking good, eh?

Awesome! The Warhammer Community article also comes with a video. I can't make out the words, but I think this is what it says:

"All wars cry out over the essence of rust. They echo across a hundred forge worlds. We are the disciples of the Omnissiah. We are the sons and daughters of the Machine-God."

Let me know if I'm wrong and I'll correct it, but that's what I heard. That voice effect was so cool! Next time we'll be hearing binaric cant!

Oh, and it sucks that we will not be getting full-length previews for the last two forge worlds, but at least we get their dogmas.



Stygies VIII is awesome. No, that is really awesome. I can foresee many Adeptus Mechanicus using Stygies VIII for their dogma. Hell, I'll probably use it if I'm not using Mars or Metalica. Ryza, on the other hand, is...not exactly amazing. Uh, it's situational, and only works if you have a bunch of melee units like Kastelan Robots with Kastelan fists, fielding lots of Sydonian Dragoons, Electro-Priests, the Sicarian Ruststalkers or Sicarian Infiltrators, which then yeah, you should use it in conjunction with the Canticles. However, thanks to Winters SEO, I know Ryza has an awesome Stratagem that allows you to add one to your shooting rolls of plasma weapons like plasma calivers and plasma culverins (bloody hell, why couldn't that be the dogma instead?). But...I'm not sure if they are worth it for the dogma.

Other than that, we have the book copy, the eBook copy, the Adeptus Mechanicus datacards (which I'll get from my local gaming store), a separate model of Belisarius Cawl, and...that's it. Yup. I ain't discussing Deathshroud Terminators, not in a blog that's dedicated to the worship of the Omnissiah. We are loyalists, not heretics.

Well, once I get my hands on the codex, I'll be writing analysis and tactical articles on them. Keep in mind I'm not a pro player, I'm not a professional, not a game tester or anything. I'm just doing this as a hobby, so my tactical advice probably makes no sense, and aren't worth reading. But I write for fun and I want to share stuff on the Adeptus Mechanicus, so yeah. I'll probably cover each of the Forge Worlds separately, go through the Stratagems, the units, etc. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment